Sunday 4 October 2009

American Apparel Sheer Luxe Cut Out Tights

AA have released a new pair of tights - pretty basic in every way except that they have cut the ass out of them! Creating a thong effect, these sheer lovelies are a rather sexy and suggestive twist to traditional tights. At £26 / $28 a pop, they are available in AA stores and online.

To be fair, I'm not a great fan of tights, in fact generally I abhor them. The first view I caught of these ones however was as my blindfold was removed 3 inches from Fanny's bottom. "They are a bit peculiar" she said, "but keep an open mind". At first I wasn't sure what was going on, she was plainly wearing a thong and a pair of stockings, then as my eyes focussed I began to twig. Certainly they beat any other pair of tights I've seen in my life, top marks for novelty and they do frame a bottom quite deliciously. However I have to say, as with all tights, they do have one great downfall (and I'm not talking about an unflattering gusset), you still have to take them off to actually have sex. I'd give them 2 cheeky winks out of 5 with a bonus point for effort.


I'm a big fan of anything that highlights ones ass, even if they are hidden. And thankfully, AA chose a model for these with a fuller bottom (than most fashion models) which highlights how delightful these tights can be when one is presenting a rear view. They are quite sheer, so you wouldn't really be wearing them for warmth mid-winter anyway, so they aren't really designed for practical purposes, and at such a price, if you are anything like me (and a pair of tights only last one or two wears before you fall drunkenly in bushes or snag them on your bicycle) then then are only really designed to be worn in the bedroom. Which isn't anything to complain about I think. These tights get 3 hard spanks out of 5 from me! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment